Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ONE reason the American people are FAT!

The other day we were at the store I was waiting in the car with the kids (who were asleep) while Aaron ran in to get something.
As I sat there for 30 minutes (way to be fast Aar) I watched several people go in and out. I was amazed that out of about 8 people I saw come out of the store with there shopping carts only 1 took the cart to the cart return that one person happened to be a very pregnant lady :) go figure! the other seven were mostly men haha one guy unloaded his groceries and then moved his cart to the other side of the car next to him which after about 30 seconds ended up rolling and hitting the car in front of them, one guy walked the cart about 3 spots over and then left it (keep in mind the cart return was about 4 spots away).
Ok so you get the point.... my point is why are people so lazy??? and rude I guess now we know where all of those mystery dents and scratches came from on our cars!
Please dont be lazy do yourself a favor and take the cart back to the cart return or better yet back into the store :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Mel, I love you to death!! You speak the truth sister!!

Carrie said...

I'm pretty lazy but.....I always put my cart back, that is one of my bigger gripes!!

kajsia mccoy said...

it really is so tacky not to take the cart back.